Caged Puppy

Caged Puppy

Workout Tracker

  • Current Weight 225
  • Gym Time 1.5 hours per weekday

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Response From The Trainer: Re: Contract Accepted



I have shared before, in my own blog, Rottie is an amazing pup...

He approached me, after we played a few times, and requested that he be trained... This is a lot to ask: Speedbumps must be mowed down, understanding of ones place within a household needs to be realized, many shortfalls and mental blocks need to be broken.

It was actually surprizing to me in the directives of my expectations of the pup that we discovered the first hangup, and it seemed to be one that was going to be a bit of a mental fight for him.

All connections in our community, be it puppy, Trainer, slave, boi, Daddy, Master, slut, Sir, etc... The list goes on, whether you are contracted for a year, or chained down in the basement for life, it's still a relationship.

Within that relationship, and within that household there is work to be done. Everyone must chip in in some fassion no matter how heavy handed the chores may be loaded upon the lesser creatures of the home. It was a domestic request that brought a look of fear to the pups eyes...

I actually was a bit concerned. I was not going to back down. It was fully on the pups shoulders to set the tone of his training going forward... Was he going to allow a hangup to do him in so quickly from something he wanted? Was he going to be able to look beyond past hatreds to understand the importance of my request as part of his training? And even if he didn't understand the "why" of my expectation, was he going to be able to push past to see his inner challenge, knowing that training is not always things that may make sense to him?

It took Rottie 2 days of careful concideration on my ask, to come around to the importance of the request...

He then approched me and told me that he understood the importance to his trainer or his master in regards to my expectations.

This made me very happy...

I knew I selected the right pup,

I shall let him expand on this situation in his next posting... In his own words...

~Rubberasylum

No comments:

Post a Comment