Caged Puppy

Caged Puppy

Workout Tracker

  • Current Weight 225
  • Gym Time 1.5 hours per weekday

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Seattle Pride Weekend!



Last friday was a bit hectic,,, the morning started out as most with my alarm going off, a journey into work stopping for my coffee, saying hello to the ones I know, but there was something different also. I was going to head to Rubberasylums after work!  We had been chatting since my last visit and I was missing him and Wetsuit Jay.  Its peaceful there, I get to enjoy being their pup, playing, and meeting new friends.

Rubberasylum is my Trainer, my Sir.  I have a Master who lives a good distance away, hes quite an amazing man, I am so proud to be his puppy. We trust each other and when I asked if I could train with Rubberasylum, all he asked was if I trusted him to treat me well.  He never ceases to suprise me in such ways and He and my Trainer have talked quite a bit to each other finding ways to make me a better pup no doubt.

On my last visit for training Rubberasylum told me that for a week before I returned to him I could not paw off. I told my Master of his order and he ordered me to lock myself up in chastity to make sure I would be a good puppy.  I whimpered and locked myself up and I was so ready to head up to Seattle!  It was the horniest I had been in a long time, I so wanted Rubberasylum to let me out!  How could he say no, I had done what he told me to do, listening to both Him and my Master, I deserved to paw by now! 

When I got on the road after work, all I could think of was seeing my Trainer and being back in my kennel, enjoying the weekend as a pup. My chastity cage was feeling rather tight, I wanted it off, the trip couldnt get over fast enough!  It was Pride weekend, another thing to look forward to, an outing with my Trainer!
  

When I finally arrived I was met at the door with smiles and hugs. I brought my belongings in, catching a moment  to give Rubberasylum the keys to my CB6000, nicknamed my sheath by my Master, blushing as I told him what my Master had said to do.  He smiled as he took the keys, telling me I had been a good boy for listening to him. 

My heart sank a little bit, he was going to leave me locked up!  there were other visitors showing up also and as Wetsuit Jay and Rubberasylum greeted and introduced them to me, all I could do was stand there still trapped, realizing I was truly a pet, that I was owned and would be kept not as I wanted, but how my trainer and Master felt I should be kept.  I whimpered and all Rubberasylum said was "Poor puppy, you had better be good or that might not come off for the whole weekend". 

We all talked for a bit, then it was time to enjoy a bit of hot tubbing, we all went downstairs and my Trainer told me to disrobe. I whimpered again and he pointed at me, telling me to strip. I took off my clothes, my cock trapped in its cage in front of him, he grinned as I pulled up my shorts, giving me a grope in the process before we went outside to soak a bit.  When we came back in we all stopped to get out of our wet shorts. Everyone saw my situation as I pulled off my shorts, the trapped puppy. 

We talked a bit more and Rubberasylum let me get into my pupgear. I got to sleep with him friday night, still sheathed with Him holding the keys. As I laid beside Him squirming he told me I had better not touch myself, he didnt have to let me out and I should realize he wouldnt have to think twice about it if I wasnt a good puppy.  I went to sleep one very frustrated dog, a lesson learned, I really am a pet.

To be continued....
 
~Rottie

1 comment:

  1. You really are a lucky dog to have such a wonderful Master and also a great Trainer. I love reading about your experiences, and wish that someday I might be able to have a similar situation. *wag* :)

    ReplyDelete