Caged Puppy

Caged Puppy

Workout Tracker

  • Current Weight 225
  • Gym Time 1.5 hours per weekday

Sunday, September 19, 2010

A weekend to party! continued





...Laying down in the bed, Sir held me against himself as i drifted off.  It feels so good being a good puppy being able to enjoy almost everything that happens around you. 

Sunday morning came on quickly.  Waking up to Sir asking me if I was going to sleep all day I hopped out of bed still all puppy geared up and ran off to Wetsuit Jays room.  I jumped up on his bed, getting a nice ear rubbing as his cats looked on, wondering why this thing had invaded their space! 

After wuffing a good morning to him I made it to the kitchen helping cook and clean so everyone could eat.  Slowly the guests all came in, talking amongst each other over coffee, helping out where they could, before the meal was served. 

I was going to have to leave today, no extra time off for me, my schedule didnt allow it but for now I had the rest of the day to play.  With breakfast finishing up I went off to my other morning chores, picking up around the house a bit, making my Sirs and Wetsuit Jays beds, saying good morning to everyone as I passed them, happy to be doing things that helped out. 

Sir caught up with me after I had finished gathering up glasses and such in the den and asked if I had brought my rubber gear with me.  I told him I had. "Go put it on pup" he said. And that was all it took! I ran upstairs and got out my latex, gathering up my paws and socks, runing back downstairs so Sir could lock my hood on.  He put in my gag and led me to the bondage table telling me I had been a very good puppy all weekend and i deserved a reward. 

Saying this he pressed me down onto the table and put the blindfold on my hood, then secured down my ankles, slowly, teasingly moving to my stomach then wrists, making sure every strap was just right before moving to all the straps in between, making absolutley sure I was secured and helpless.  He had me in a gasmask already, but he checked the straps, making sure it was sealed, pulling the straps tighter as i whimpered softly, unable to see or speak, his hands stroking over all of me just before he grabbed the tube atached to the mask,, sealing it shut, watching me react as i tensed and struggled, every strap doing its job, holding me in place as my cock throbbed.  

Rubberasylum wasnt going to let this escape his attantions either. I felt him begin to stroke me, my hips trying to press into his warm grasp as he pleasured me.  Then he stopped and I felt the venus start sucking me into itself.  The squeezing and caressing pushing me on further as Sir made sure it was fully on me, letting it work my cock as he came up by my head.  I never got to see any of what he was doing but soon after I felt a rush of poppers coming into the gasmask. There was nothing I could do as breath after breath brought them to me. I laid there helpless as my mind began to slowly spin, my body feeling the rush of them flooding into me. I moaned out only to find my breathing become restricted, struggling to draw in a breath as Rubberasylum laughed. 

He moved again, leaving me like this and i felt something smack my balls!  Tap after tap, the tempo increasing along with the pressure until i whimpered and tried to tug away, pressing my legs together against the hold of the straps.  Sir stopped and I heard a rustling beside the table.  Right after I felt more straps tug on me, my legs being secured open, stopping any hindrance that I might try from him having complete access to me!  He grabbed my balls and I felt him squeeze,, my body squirming as i whined louder and louder.  Sir gave me another dose of the poppers,, settling me down as I floated on the rush, my body relaxing again as the venus worked over my hard puppycock.  I was in heaven! 

Sir kept me on the edge, playing with me, pushing me further and further as he tested my limits.  He would approach a barrier and slowly press me through it, leaving me on a new plateau.  I was completely his by this point, whatever he wanted to do was alright with me, I had found a place where, even being without any control over what might happen to me, i was in heaven!  I still dont know how long I was kept as his plaything, all i know is that for an end to a weekend, I couldnt find any other way I would want it to happen.

Sir let me up eventually, my spent body being unstrapped and gently lifted up, the gasmask removed from my hooded head letting me breathe easily as he held me.  I was a bit shaky as I tried to stand up but i was thrilled!  the experience of going to such lengths was beyond any fantasy i could have imagined!  I went and got a shower, getting my bearings back and then started getting all of my things together for the ride home.  Rubberasylum checked in on me many times as I was taking things out to my car, asking me if i was alright, stopping me one time, asking if I REALLY was alright, if he had gone too far with his actions earlier.

 I could only smile as I told him it was an experience that I had been waiting for forever. I assured him I was beyond fine with what he had shared with me, and that I couldnt wait for my next visit to see what he had in his plans for me.

I drove home listening to the radio, thinking about my weekend.  Happy thoughts of good friends revisited, being able to meet others I would call friends now, still riding on the natural high of being led to new things and conquering them, the experience leaving me wanting more..... 

The way a pup should be, right?

~Rottie

1 comment: