Caged Puppy

Caged Puppy

Workout Tracker

  • Current Weight 225
  • Gym Time 1.5 hours per weekday

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Furry Convention Weekend


So much has elapsed since my last posting. 

My Sir has been very nice to me, letting me invite friends over to meet him and play.  This past weekend was a fine example.  There was a convention in Seattle that I go to every year.  Its a gathering of furries from around the US known as Rain Furrest. 

Ahhh you know now. Yes I am a fur among other things. 

Sir had asked if I was planning on visiting him and I told him I would most likely be at this convention.  He told me that I should go and have a good time, see my friends and frolic about.  I would call Rubberasylum fur-curious.  HE talked to others that were planning on being in town for this and had set up a play session for visiting friends to attend. 

When everything came together we had 12 heading off to His place.  the ride there was good, traffic was flowing well and as we cruised down the interstate we talked and laughed about the previous day spent fursuiting and dancing and bumping into others we didn't even know were going to be there. 

The excitement grew as we pulled off the main street heading to Sirs home.  When we pulled into the driveway there was a flurry of  bodies getting bags out of the back of the truck, all of us heading down into the basement, everyone looking around at the different stations set up by Rubberasylum for us to enjoy. 

He had 7 areas set up, 2 sleepsacks, my kennel, 3 bondage tables along with restraint chairs also.  there was allot of activity as people got geared up.  I took along my pupgear as did 3 others, everyone else brought along their fursuits.  There was quite a fun looking mix of leather, rubber and fur wandering around when all was said and done.  Sir had asked that I help host our guests and I was more than happy to  offer a paw. 

He helped me into my latex, locking on my hood as I sat in front of him.  That thrill will never get old, the sensation of the rubber engulfing me , hearing the zipper close, then feeling Him bring the collar around, securing it on my neck, letting me return to being a pup.  I felt so happy as I stood up.  today I would need my hands to help out so my mitts were taken off, I would need to be able to grab things,  "a helper pup"  Sir said as i wuffed and nodded. 

I learned how to properly use the inflatable sleepsack, securing a zentai covered form inside it, hearing the soft moans and grunts as I played with him, then turned my attention to another fur strapped down on the bondage table.  The furry pup completely trapped and helpless, laying there for me to "torture". I spent a bit of time working on him.  He was quite skilled at whimpering and struggling.  I can see why Sir enjoys such things, i have to admit it was an exciting sight seeing him squirm,,, only to realize there was no escape from the situation he allowed himself to be put into. 

Looking around the room i noticed a leatherpup cuffed inside my kennel.  He seemed lonely as he lay there naked, his whole body just waiting for some attention.  I knelt down, reaching through the steel bars, lightly tracing my fingers over his form  as he squirmed.  There were other furs standing about and I motioned for some help, after all, pups need such things!  By the time I stood back up there were 2 others teasing the poor doggie! 

On top of my kennel there is another station, a bed with humane restraints set up on it.  Attached to this  was another fursuiter.  He whimpered as i let my paw rub across him.  His body heat meeting my touch as i leaned over him, looking into his eyes.  I couldn't resist, and i reached down, gripping tightly onto his cock hearing him gasp as I stroked him slowly, his body tugging against his restraints as I played.  

I rotated from station to station, having a great time, looking at the others there as they also found fun ways to make the bound ones whimper and yelp.  Sir during this time found one particular fur interesting.  He had asked him how he was doing and was told "alright, but i don't see many things that are of my interest."  He was wanting something more along the lines of  whips i later found out. 

Sir grinned as he brought him into the playroom,  having him lay down, putting multiple  restraints on his arms and legs, taking extra  care to be sure he wasn't going to get out.  After he was satisfied with that he got out the Venus, setting it on a slow methodical setting as he put row after row of clothespins across the plaything laying in front of him. 

Whimpers were heard through the gag placed underneath the hood on this one.  He had asked for something Sir would gladly offer, a mix of pain and pleasure, something that strikes all the right buttons when it comes to Rubberasylum.  I had to stop and watch when the whimpers turned to yelps.  His body pulling against the cuffs locked on him as row after row of clothespins were removed. Sir looking down at him as he thrashed about, laughing at times at him.  It was an amazing experience to even be able to watch.

We played for about 4 hours that afternoon, everyone agreeing it was a great time.  As we wound down, letting the helpless ones free, we all talked and laughed.   I ran off to order pizza for a supper as Sir and the others cleaned up a bit.  Someone said I should answer the door in my puppygear and I saw a bit of an evil grin from Sir  as he thought about it.  He did let me out of my gear before the pizza got there.  I thank him for that. 

At the con I would have done it in an instant, but, well that's a different mindset completely.   Everyone thanked Wetsuit Jay and Rubberasylum for their hospitality before we left to go back to the con.  We talked even more on the ride back, everyone recalling their experiences, hoping that next year perhaps something could be planned again. 

Here's hoping Sir will let us come back.

~Rottie

No comments:

Post a Comment