Caged Puppy

Caged Puppy

Workout Tracker

  • Current Weight 225
  • Gym Time 1.5 hours per weekday

Monday, December 27, 2010

The Holiday Gift

It's been a few weeks since my last posting, for this I apologize to everyone. During this time so much has happened!

My Sir has taken me to new plateaus in my training, the Pervs and Furs Party took place and so much else.

The party was a complete success; Wetsuit Jay and Rubberasylum hosted for a group of 25 that converged on the house for a night of movies and camaraderie.

The mix of furs and gearmen was allot of fun with each group meeting the other, finding out that in many ways there are so many similarities between the two groups that came together.

The movies turned into more background entertainment with some finding their way to the playroom, others wandering about, talking between each other, along with a nice showing of fun gear and of course, furries making their way through the crowd.

I couldn't resist getting into my own suit for a while. Sometimes you just need to set your furry side free and be a big doggie for a bit.

I have to thank my Sir and Wetsuit Jay for bringing the two groups of us together. Without the helping hands of both of them things like this most likely wouldn't happen with two separate but like minded sets of people.

My training has been advancing also. I have found I want to go deeper and deeper into new realms with Him. His guiding ways in so many aspects of my life has given me a new drive to want to please Him.

My body has changed because of my Masters and His desires for a better pup. I have a long way to go still with this part of me but the paybacks along with both of their praises and encouragement makes everything more than worth it to me.

This also helps so much when it comes to other parts of my time spent with Sir. He pushes me further in the playroom, putting me into more difficult situations, pushing me further which I love!

Being completely restrained on the bondage table unable to hardly even struggle is such an amazing feeling, Him pushing me past levels I never even thought of.

Knowing now that both my Master and Sir asked me to do so many things only to help myself enjoy the situations they wanted me to know the pleasures of. For this I have to offer them my deepest thanks.

The training sessions that have been given to me range from sleeping in an amazing straitjacket Sir has and also sleeping in the leather sleepsack. This I absolutely love!

Knowing that you're trapped and restrained until your Sir wants you free, unable to touch any part of yourself only makes it that much more frustrating and amazing!

Sir doesn't offer me this very often keeping it as a special treat for me. I like it that way. He always makes it special, gagging me in my puppy hood, sometimes blindfolding me for the night letting me lay there trapped and whimpering, wanting to paw off so bad as i hump against whatever is tightly holding my body be it the leather of the sleepsack or my rubber jock holding my cock so firmly for the whole night.

We celebrated our Christmas this previous weekend because I will be travelling to see family over the "proper" holiday.

I had hoped to be able to spend my season with Wetsuit Jay and Rubberasylum but a pup should see his parents and siblings once in a while too. *wags*

Sir and Wetsuit Jay were very thoughtful in the gifts they gave me. They found a wonderful stuffed rottie for me that immediately made it into Sirs bedroom, taking a place on his bed and they also gave me an awesome bondage hood!

Its from DevilDog Rubber with only nose holes that zips and laces up the back! When I opened that present all I could do was thank them both over and over!

Wetsuit Jay told me i should shine it up being it was still covered in the powder that it was crafted with. I went and got my silicone, spending the next hour shining and polishing it.

When I finished Sir told me i should try it on motioning for me to sit in front of Him. I was so excited! He pulled it over my head and the rubbers scent filled my nostrils. The sensation of him zipping it shut then feeling him lace it tight onto my head was so intense!

When He finished He softly petted over my head telling me I was such a good puppy. I felt so loved and happy sitting there only able to listen to Him speaking to me. He told me that we would play tomorrow and even though I whimpered and felt like I couldn't wait, I knew He would take me to another new high with such an awesome hood to add to my experience!

That night Rubberasylum let me sleep in the sleepsack. He rubbed across my body, teasing lightly over my hard cock as I tried to hump at his hand, hearing him laugh softly before telling me to go to sleep, Him rolling over to leave me laying there completely hard and frustrated, letting me whimper for his touches.

Sir awoke to find me struggling inside the sleepsack. He laughed again as I grunted past the gag in my muzzle playfully petting me before he began to let me free.

As soon as I was out of the sack I began humping his leg, feeling myself rub against him. He doesn't allow me to paw myself and I was so horny after everything that had happened so far during my weekend stay.

He told me that we would play later on then ordered me to go make coffee and start breakfast for us all. Wetsuit Jay was just waking up as I went to the kitchen, putting on coffee and getting out the mornings breakfast supplies.

I cleaned up around the house as a good dog should, helping with cooking when I was able to. My mind kept wandering off to the time I would get to play with Sir, wanting to know what he had planned for me, a small amount of nervousness sneaking in also as I thought about the gift, the new hood that I was sure Sir would want me to wear later on!

We made our way to the playroom after Sir took care of a few things he needed to complete. He stood by the bondage table looking at me, a sly grin on his face as he told me to undress.

I immediately complied, my naked body there in front of Him, unable to hide my excitement as he took the new hood off the table, handing it to me. "Put this on and hold it so I can get it tight on you" He said and as I put it over my head, watching as my sight disappeared i felt my breathing becoming a bit labored, the small nose holes the only way to get any air into my lungs.

He zipped it shut then pulled on the lacing, making it much more tight than the previous night. The hood wrapped around my head so perfectly. All I could feel was the rubber stretching over me, forming perfectly against my skin.

The hood made a perfect seal against the outside, covering my head in smooth slick shiny rubber. I couldn't breathe through my mouth at all as Rubberasylum checked it, tightening it a bit more.

"Are you alright dog?" he asked, watching as I nodded yes. "OK, now for the gasmask."

He picked a gasmask and pulled it onto me, adjusting it perfectly, tightening down the straps. I felt him put a tube on the intake making me work even more for my air before gently pressing me back to the bondage table.

"Lay down dog, you know the drill" he told me, helping me get into position just a little bit knowing i was unable to see anything.

I felt him pull each strap over my body, securing me down. Soon after came the ropes on my balls and around my cock. He made them tight also, hearing me grunt and try to squirm, all the while only able to breathe through my new hood. It was already so intense!

"Now you're all mine to use as I want, you know that don't you dog?" he asked me.

I don't know if He saw me nod or not, what I did know was he got the clothespins out, I felt them drop between my legs. He started with my balls, every one sending a jolt of pain into me as he placed them.

He continued up my body, the light pinches slowly fading as pin after pin was put in place. When he reached my nipples I felt an even tighter grip. He got the nipple clamps!

I whimpered and struggled as he tightened them even harder, a wonderful mix of pain and pleasure coursing through me by this point.

"You cant do anything about it dog, you're all mine" he stated, "Remember your contract? You don't have any say in what I want to do to you."

I don't know how many clothespins he put on me, taking time between sets to play with my cock, stroking me slowly, letting me savor the pleasures before returning to his playing, at times when i yelped giving me a hit of poppers, listening to me moan in bliss as my whole body pulsed.

I felt him rub over the sets of clothespins making them pull and tug on my skin with every touch

"I ran out, and still so much skin to cover, I think next time you're here we need to get more for you."

All i could do was lay there and listen, feeling him swat my balls making me tense which made every clothespin tug on me even more! I was in heaven!

Sir took my cock and lubed it up, putting the Venus on me next! I felt it suck me inside, stroking me slowly until He turned it up faster and faster. My mind was lost in everything that was happening! I wanted to pant but all i could do was continue to breathe slowly, the new hood controlling me, knowing that my Sir had me just as he wanted, unable to do anything as he turned me into his plaything!

He began tugging the clothespins off next making me moan and yelp as best I could, not opening them but literally pulling them free keeping them closed.

It was indescribable, the ecstasy of the endorphins rushing through me as every one came off that way, my cock being sucked ruthlessly until finally I couldn't take it any more!

I shot into the Venus over and over as the last pins came off, my whole body reacting from everything happening to me! My breathing still completely restricted making everything all the more wild!

All I can say is that Rubberasylum continues to push every limit I thought I had. I am the luckiest dog to be able to call him my Sir and that my Master allows me to be trained by Him.

The holidays always bring new presents, this one has to be the best that a pup could ever wish for.

Thank you all that are a part of my life. I may not say it enough but I adore and cherish every one of you.

Rottie

No comments:

Post a Comment