Caged Puppy

Caged Puppy

Workout Tracker

  • Current Weight 225
  • Gym Time 1.5 hours per weekday

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Rottie gets Bent :)



Things have been crazy lately.  Deciding on the want of a new business venture for myself, birthday, visitors, the loss of someone important in many peoples lives, the list goes on.   During all of the chaos of the last month I let many things press off to the sidelines.  My Sir noticed signs that I was rather scattered and as his usual self did his best to make me feel better. I owe Him and Wetsuit Jay so much. They offer me a family and a loving home to call my own.  They are really wonderful guys. 

  I think I will start anew with the weekend of Halloween.  I was asked to stay in town by a group of my friends. They had gotten tickets to the "Bent Party" that was going to be held Saturday night.  I told Sir that I had plans in place (they had purchased tickets almost a month before the actual date) and I wouldn't be coming up to see Him.

He understood and even though He said he would miss me being with them, He understood and told me to have fun. 

The weekend started out rather crazy, others running all over the city to find the perfect outfits, others asking if they could borrow a few things from me to make their costumes complete, and me trying to shine up rubber and such so I looked like a proper puppy at the party. 

There was going to be a dinner served beforehand and as the time grew near everyone started to gather at Wolftales place.  There was flurry of activity as the guys in our group got their costumes on, me trying to help where I could until finally it was time for me to get dressed up.  Of course i chose to go as a rubberpuppy! 

As I got into my latex, the ones that had never seen this side of me started to take notice. I got into my catsuit in private then came out of the bedroom to utter silence as the 3 who had never seen this side of me looked on.  I think i might have taken them by surprise as I walked over to put on my boots and my latex trench coat, packing up my puppy hood and mitts for the journey into the city. 

We all took 2 cars into town, making it to the place the party was at and piled out.  The valet guys all took a second glance as we exited the car, one even asking "Where are you going to put your valet slip?" as I grinned inside my hood, giving him a playful "woof!", pointing at my codpiece.  We went into the building and were ushered downstairs where the other party goers were gathering.  It would be another 30 minutes or so until supper was to be served and our group mingled, walking around the room hearing playful barks and such as we passed others. 

There was a photographer there taking pictures for people so they would remember the night. I thought about doing this but decided that with a camera in tow already I wouldn't need one and started walking away. I walked by him and he stopped me, looking me over before he asked if he could take my picture anyways.  It was fun having him sit me down, telling me to pose just a certain way as he clicked the shots.  When it was over I went back to the table and sat down grinning from ear to ear. 

The supper was fun, the mayor of the city was there and he stopped by our table, joking with the pirate we had in our posse' before heading up to the podium to officially start the nights festivities.  We had our Halloween dinner, chatting with the ones around us and when it wrapped up we went upstairs to the main hall, finding many others dancing and enjoying the night. There was going to be a contest for the costumed ones, Best Group, Best Individual, and Best Bent. 

I wasn't in full gear as the prejudging group went by, hearing them ask a friend if he would be one of the 5 for "Best Bent".  I missed my chance to be in the contest!  As they took down his name and told him when he should go on stage I just stayed in my seat, I wasn't going to scramble to try and catch them.  Ank, a furry friend of mine was all smiles as they walked away.  "Lucky Doggie"  I told him as he stood there in motocross gear with his fursuit head and paws on. 

Looking at the other contestants, I was pretty sure he had a very good chance of taking first place.  After a drink we went down onto the dance floor, looking into the crowd, enjoying the fun atmosphere when Wolftales shouted over to me "Get into the dance beads!"  He had talked to the girl that was dancing on the platform, her body surrounded by shining beads that circled her body hung from the ceiling.  I told him absolutely not!  With that both her and him grabbed my paws, pulling me up to the platform, her telling me that I had to now, she didn't stop dancing to have me say no, and with that I stepped up, going inside the shining bead surround, swaying and gyrating as the music thumped away. 

I am not sure how long I was dancing for but it was amazingly fun!  Let me tell you, you cant see a thing beyond the shroud you're dancing inside when you do that!  When I stopped and poked my head out there was a group surrounding the platform, everyone gazing up at me as I stepped down, the dancer grabbing my paw telling me "You dance amazingly! I was worried when you went up there but, wow!"  Hearing that was the super ego boost!  I walked away as she went back to her catlike swaying, hearing whispers as I went to the bar. It was turning into a very very awesome night! 

Time flys when you're having fun and midnight was soon upon us all.  The announcer went on the mike saying the contest was to begin.  Everyone gathered around the stage watching as the chosen ones made it up onto the platform, walking down the runway, displaying their costumes before stopping in front of the 3 judges for a final glance.  We had quite a distinguished panel for judges. Portland Mayor Sam Adams along with KINK FM DJ Inessa and Byron Beck, Portland's very own "Perez Hillton" if you will.  The announcer called up everyone, sending them onstage and as she announced it was time for Best Bent we all got Ank in position, waiting to send him up on stage. And that's when it happened.

I felt a hurried tap on my shoulder and was asked if I would be in the competition also!  I just nodded my head and the person who asked my hustled me up to the announcer, telling me just to tell her my name when she motioned to me. In a flash I was standing beside her and told her just to announce my costume as a rubberpup.  She told the crowd the next contestant was a rubberpup and i walked down the catwalk, stopping at the end, turning around and bowing to applause and catcalls, walking back to the judges, seeing them all grinning as they looked me over. 

I bowed to them and woofed, turning to run down the stairs, disappearing into the crowd.  I didn't think anything more about it as we danced and flirted out on the floor until my friends grabbed my arm, telling me to get back onstage.  I looked around wondering what had happened and saw the party's announcer motioning for me to come.  As I jumped back onstage I was met with applause and laughter.  I won the Best Bent prize!  It was a perfect end to a perfect night!  I'm so happy I'm a rubberpup!  Opening the envelope I found $300.00 in gift certificates. 

Pretty awesome for going to a party where all I really wanted to do was just be a doggie and spend time with others who have open minds about such things.

*Wags*

~Rottie

No comments:

Post a Comment