Caged Puppy

Caged Puppy

Workout Tracker

  • Current Weight 225
  • Gym Time 1.5 hours per weekday

Sunday, November 21, 2010

A New Puppy Brother! continued



... The night of hot tubbing ended all too soon.  It was nice snuggling against Moosepup and talking the evening away until we all decided it was time to head back inside and say our goodbyes.  Wetsuit Jay and Rubberasylum told Moosepup and his mate that they were always welcome to stop by as they gathered up their things and Rufus and I gave them both hugs and nuzzles before they headed back home. 

It was a very fun night spent making new friends, getting to meet another pup and his mate.  Rufus and I were told to get back into our puppygear as everyone got ready for bed.  we both helped each other get into our gear, pawing playfully over each other until Sir came down and told us it was time to sleep.  I watched as Rufus wandered off to his room, happy to know I had such an amazing brother, another puppy that I was proud to call mine.  I padded over to his room and wuffed softly, wishing him a good night before i went to sleep with Sir.  He held me as I fell asleep, its wonderful being a good puppy, being allowed to sleep in the bed as your Sir holds you.

    I woke up to a nice sunny day. Wetsuit Jay and Sir were already upstairs having coffee and I decided it was time to go wake up Rufus.  I ran over to his room and hopped up onto his bed, snuggling in against him, pawing down his back before holding him tight to myself. 

We just laid there for a bit as I held him finally both of us deciding it was time to go upstairs and whimper at Wetsuit Jay and Sir to be allowed out of our puppygear to have some coffee with them.  Sir has told me that I should never take off my gear myself. A puppy doesn't get to choose when he should be released, only his Master or Sir has that right. I took his "advice" to heart.  For one thing, its amazing to have your Sir control you, and also its fun to paw and whimper to your Sir, hearing and watching him as he asks you if you really need to have your paws removed, knowing that you aren't allowed to talk as you try to explain your reasons. 

We were both let free and we sat down and talked about what our days plans.  It was going to be a relaxed day, not many plans but just relaxing and spending time together.  After breakfast and cleaning up the dishes us 2 pups disappeared downstairs.  We made the beds and then wrestled around playing with each other.  Having a brother to spend time with is awesome.  We lost track of time ending up on one of the beds petting and snuggling until Sir yelled down " You have 5 minutes and then we are leaving!". 

We both stopped and jumped up getting on our clothes, running off to the garage where Wetsuit Jay and Sir were waiting.  They both laughed and told us it was time to go to the beach.  We set off on foot walking down the road for a little ways taking the footpath down to the waterfront.  We explored, my brother and me running ahead at times looking for treasures that might be washed up, not finding any but loving the time spent with our family.
   
Making it back to the house Sir told us to get back into our gear, helping both of us put our paws on, securing our hoods as he took us down to the playroom.  He grinned as he unpacked the one duffel bag pulling out a sleepsack and a straitjacket. Wetsuit Jay helped Rufus into the straitjacket and with Rubberasylums help had him secured and whimpering in no time.  He looked so good standing there.  Hes a beautiful puppy and restrained he looks even better.  I am proud to call him brother.  Wetsuit Jay took him to the inversion table and started to secure him to it as Sir turned his attention to me.  He pointed to the sleepsack and told me "Lay down pup." 

My heart leaped as I lay down, feeling the smooth leather press to my body as Sir started to zip me inside it.  When he had the zipper fully up and the collar snapped shut I couldn't help but squirm.  Every inch of my body was trapped and then he took the straps and buckled them shut also.  After that he took out my gag, snapping it into my hood before kneeling back on his heels inspecting his handiwork.  "There, now its time to teach the puppy something new!" I looked up at him and whimpered as he pulled out the clothespins, feeling him open the sleepsack pulling out my cock.  Sir laughed as I squirmed, feeling the clothespins grip against me.  I couldn't help it, I was rock hard! 



Sir covered my balls first then continued onto my shaft leaving me that way to struggle and whimper as he went over to "torment" Rufus.  I could hear his moans and whimpers as I lay there knowing my brother was enjoying his playing also.  Sir came back to me after a bit, I really cant say how long it was, and started to pull the clothespins off.  Every one sending a jolt through me, a mix of pain and pleasure that drove me further and further into a state of ecstasy.  All I can say is that it was amazing. 

Sir rubbed every spot as he removed the pins one by one, the rush hitting me harder until he took off the last one.  The feeling over my whole body was amazing as he rubbed over me, still catching small rushes of pleasure as I throbbed, wanting Sir to push me over the edge.  He looked into my eyes and grinned "Its not about you puppy"  he said  "Its about your Sirs wants."  With that he stopped playing with me, leaving me there whimpering and squirming.....   Sir and Wetsuit Jay went and played with Rufus leaving me there one very frustrated puppy.  I cant complain about any of it!  An awesome weekend filled with amazing things. 

A perfect way for two pups to spend their time.

To be continued...
   
~Rottie

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. Now if your Master would just encourage you to write more often! Like daily! You have a wonderful voice and describe things so richly. Well done. And very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, wonderful to have someone to enjoy the quiet moments with, but also just the right thing to also have when you are going to spend time with your Masters. Wonderful Pictures, thanks for sharing with us :-).

    ReplyDelete